We currently have two types of trenchers available for rental. Click or scroll down for more details on each one.
1. DitchWitch C16X Walk-Behind Trencher
|Full Day||1 Week||1 Month||Deposit|
- Exclusive, patented CX Track design puts more track on the ground for better traction while increasing stability for better production.
- The shorter left track on the CX Track design allows for a more compact piece of equipment than competitive designs, offering more maneuverability in tighter spaces.
- Standard outboard bearing support stabilizes the headshaft and auger, for reliable productivity trench after trench.
- Hydrostatic, skid-steer style steering provides easier operation.
- Redesigned easy-touch controls are smoother and lighter for less operator fatigue and increased machine responsiveness.
- Increased visibility of the workstation improves operator productivity.
- Width: 35.8in
- Cl to Right: 18.6in
- CL to Left: 17.2in
- Headshaft: 13.7in
- Length (Up to): 94in
- Height, Transport (Up to): 63in
- Engine: Vanguard™
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Cooling: Air
- Number of Cylinders: 2
- Manufactures Net HP rating: 16 HP 11.9 kW
- Rated Speed: 3600 RPM
- Fuel Consumption @ Rated Power: 1.33 GPH 5 LPH
- Ground drive: Hydraulic, Infinite variable from zero to maximum, speed and direction control
- Digging Chain Drive: Hydraulic direct drive, one speed forward, reverse
- Pump Drive Direct to Engine
- Track Width: 200mm
- Hydraulic: Direct Drive
- Digging Chain: 33/35K
- Ground Pressure: 4.5psi
- Travel Speed (Fwd): 120 ft/min
- Travel Speed (Rev): 120 ft/min
- Diggin Chain Speed (Std): 309 ft/min
- Spoils Handling: Auger, Single, Open end
- Auger Diameter: 17in
- Trencher Cleaner Type: Mechainical
- Trench Cleaner Size: 4-6in
- Operating weight (up to): 1895lb
- Digging drive pump capacity 10 GPM
- Transit: 11.5 GPM
- Digging: 1.5 GPM
- Filtration: 10 Micron Absolute
- Fuel 2.3 Gal
- Hydraulic: 11 Gal
- Trench Size (MAX) Depth: 36in
- Trench Size (MAX) Width: 6in
- Operator Noise Level: 87 dBa per ISO 6394
- Overall Noise Level: 97 dBa per ISO 6393
- Vibration Level Operators hand: Less than 2.5m/s2
2. DitchWitch SK600 W/ Trencher Attachment
- Efficient, low-maintenance 24.8-hp (18.5 kW) Kubota® diesel engine provides exceptional power to all machine functions and delivers added power to the attachment for enhanced productivity on landscape and irrigation jobs.
- 600-lb (272,150-kg) rated operating capacity and 76-in (210.820-cm) hinge pin height enables productive loading and ability to handle tasks requiring more strength and power.
- Directs the most power to the attachment in its class for more efficient and productive use of hydraulic attachments, such as augers and trenchers.
- The machine’s narrow frame easily fits through standard yard gates and is engineered to maneuver in tight, compact spaces for improved productivity in hard-to-reach place.
- The SK600 accepts many attachments for added versatility and improved ROI for landscape customers.
- The construction-grade design is built for heavy-duty operation, improving machine durability and longevity, and overall machine ROI.
- Ergonomic operator's station comes standard with dual-level ground drive controls, with an optional joystick, allowing the operator to control each track independently for improved maintenance and mobility on difficult jobsite conditions, and an easy-to-use auxiliary-control foot pedal allows operators to maintain hydraulic flow to the attachment while freeing their hands to control depth and ground speed.