Nail Guns & Bolts Cutters
We currently have two types of nail guns and bolts cutters available for rental. Click or scroll down for more details on each one.
1. RN46 Bostitch Roofing Nail Gun
|Full Day||2 Days||1 Week||1 Month||Deposit|
This roofing nailer has a durable aluminum housing and a one-door loading system for fast reloading. It has a dry-fire lock out to prevent dry firing and to alert the user to reload the magazine.
- Dry-Fire Lockout: True
- Firing / Acutation Mode: Sequential with Contact Trigger Included
- Magazine Angle:15 Degree>
- Operating Pressure: 70 -120 psi
- Tool Weight: 4.9 lbs
- Tool Height x Length x Width: 10.625 in x 10.5 in x 4.625 in
- Lightweight aluminum housing for job site durability
- Zero nail lockout feature eliminates dry firing and indicates when to reload the magazine
- Nosepiece features carbide inserts for long-life performance
- Aggressive wear guards and skid pads protect the tool from damage on abrasive surfaces
- Quick-set adjustable depth guide sets nails to desire depths quickly and conveniently
- Patented single-action side load canister for fast, one-step nail loading
- Adjustable shingle guide for quick shingle spacing
- Overmolded grip for comfortable use
2. BC24 24" Great Neck Bolt Cutters
The 24 Inch Bolt Cutter is manufactured with a short cutting edge to cut through the toughest chain link. The jaws of steel cut through wire, nails, bolts, barb wire and most soft to medium metals. The comfortable ergonomic handles help you maintain control and keep a firm grip.
- Ruggedly built all-purpose forged steel
- Ideal for cutting concrete rods, medium tensile and soft bolts, rods, etc.
- Hold-firm vinyl grips
- Hardened cutting edge stays sharp and ensures long life of the tool
- Jaws have a 5/16 Inch (open capacity)
- Powder coded tubular steel handle with ergonomic shaped rubber grips for comfort
- Compound action jaw function for more strength