We currently have two types of mini excavator available for rental. Click or scroll down for more details on each one.
1. Kubota KX018-4 Mini Excavator - 12" Bucket
|Full Day||2 Days||1 Week|
- Max Digging Depth: 7' 9.7"
- Max Digging Radius: 12" 8"
- Max Bucket Breakout Force: 3,594 lbf.
- Spacious Heated Cab
- Digital Panel
- D902 16.1 HP engine. Engineered with the power to maximize digging and lifting performance. It also delivers minimal noise and vibration, and meets the latest engine emission regulation.
- To optimize stability when using heavy attachments, the KX018-4 tracks can be expanded to a width of 4'3.2" and retracted to 3'3.0" to make passing through narrow doorways and tight work possible. Either adjustment can be made in just seconds by operating the independent track gauge lever.
- Lightweight for improved stability and certified for safety, the KX018-4’s ROPS & FOPS safety systems provide protection from falling debris or accidental rollovers. For added safety, Kubota's hydraulic system makes sure that you travel in a straight line even during simultaneous operation of the front boom, arm and bucket.
- For more information, click here.
2. Kubota U27-4R1 Compact Excavator - 24" Bucket
|Full Day||1 Week|
SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE IN TIGHT SPACES
The tight tail swing design on the U27-4 allows the compact excavator to maneuver and work in tight spaces where larger equipment can’t fit. The new excavator features powerful digging force combined with the ability to simultaneously operate the pilot controlled hydraulic functions, making the workday more efficient and productive. The U27-4 is powered by a Kubota Tier 4 Final diesel engine, which is designed to minimize noise and vibration. The auto-shift feature automatically shifts travel speed from high to low, depending on traction and terrain, allowing for smoother operation when operating the dozer. In addition, a third-line hydraulic return system allows oil flow directly to the tank when working with one-way hydraulic attachments such as a breaker or brush cutter; this simple flow return system provides greater flow efficiency, reduced back pressure and less heat.
POWERFUL AND WELL-BALANCED DIGGING FORCE
The U27-4 delivers an impressive digging depth of 9 feet 5 inches and a bucket digging force of 7,014 pounds. The powerful and well-balanced arm and bucket design allows the operator to dig faster, deeper, and more efficiently even in the toughest conditions. Engineered to prioritize productivity, the U27-4 boasts a working range (including reach and digging depth) that are best-in-class. Efficiency is further enhanced by the addition of two variable displacement pumps, which distribute oil flow allowing for simultaneous operation of the boom, arm, bucket and swivel. The ability of simultaneous operation enables the U27-4 to perform multiple functions at once and greatly increases production.
SPACIOUS CAB, DELUXE INTERIOR FOR COMFORT AND EASE OF USE
Using dealer and consumer feedback, the optional cab on the U27-4 was redesigned with comfort top-of-mind. Operators will enjoy a large, spacious cab with wider entrance, greater leg room, more floor space and a luxurious interior. A new user-friendly front meter panel puts convenience at your fingertips – positioned at the front right corner of the cab for better accessibility and visibility, and offering one-touch button operation. Another feature that sets the excavator apart from others is an easy-open front side window; a gas-assist mechanism on the window makes this action almost effortless.
For more information, click here.