2018 Snapper Pro SW35 5901317
Snapper Pro SW35 (3)
The SW35 delivers consistently accurate cutting performance for diverse conditions. Built to run sunrise to sundown, this walk-behind is a productive performer for any size mowing crew.
- No Need to Restart: Need to walk away from the mower to move an obstacle or debris? The PTO switch allows the operator to stop the mower blades in a single step - simply put the machine in neutral and release the controls. The blades will disengage while the engine continues to run.
- CC™ Centralized Controls: The design of the CC™ Centralized Controls places the operator's hands in the ideal position to access all in-demand controls. Ergonomic operator presence, steering and reverse levers on both handles operate with a light touch to reduce operator fatigue. (on select models)
- Neutral Positioned Centrally: Centralized foot control for neutral position provides the operator with a more natural control. The neutral position is identified on the speed indicator on the dash.
- Set Your Speed: Reliably set your speed with the improved easy-to-reach cruise control bar featuring a convenient speed indicator.
- Improved Deck Mounting: The mower deck mounting system provides easier deck leveling, improved flexibility over terrain and more durable wear points for reduced maintenance.
- Protects and Delivers: Heavy-duty transmission guards reduce build up of debris to improve air flow and allow for access to the filter for maintenance.
- Easily Secure Equipment: Dedicated tie-down points, located in front and rear, make securing equipment convenient.
- Longer Belt Life: Deck drive belt system is designed to provide even belt tension which improves the life of the belt and reduces maintenance.
- Solid Construction: Robust 1/4" engine deck construction provides mounting area for sulky attachments.
- Easy Reach Brake: Brake handle is conveniently located beside the control panel. Lever requires minimal operator effort to engage.
- Engine Brand: Kawasaki® FX651V
- HP (gross) *: 20.5
- Displacement (cc): 726
- Number of Cylinders: 2
- Starting Type: Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 5
- Transmission: Commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3100® transaxles with 7" mounted cooling fans
- Ground Speed-Fwd (mph): 0-7
- Ground Speed-Rev (mph): 0-3
- Cutting Width (in): 48
- Height-of-Cut (in): 1.5 - 4.75
- Deck Construction: 10-gauge, fabricated
- PTO: Electric
- Spindles: Cast-aluminum, greaseable
- Frame Rail: 1.5" x 2", 11-gauge
- Bearings: Greaseable tapered caster roller bearings
- Finish: Powdura® super durable power coat, a high gloss powder coat with elcellent impact resistance and outstanding salt and U.V. protection
- Drive Axles: 1
- Drive Tires (in): 20 x 7-10
- Caster Tires (in): 11 x 4-5 Flat-Free
- Overall Length (in): 78.75
- Overall Width (in.) deflector down / deflector up (model): 62.5/49.5
- Dry Weight (lbs): 809
- Instrumentation: Hour meter, speed indicator
- Controls/Safety Group: Operator presence, centralized foot activated neutral pedals, neutral start safety circuit / CC™ (centralized controls) or standard controls
- Parking Brake/Safety Circuit: Internal Transaxle
- Warranty (Engine) **: 3-Year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Warranty (Balance of Machine) **: 2-Year limited warranty commercial use, front-to-rear, parts & labor. Coverage on other components varies, please see operator's manual for complete details.
NOTES:* All power levels are stated gross horsepower per SAE J2723 as rated by Kawasaki. ** See operator's manual or dealer for complete warranty details. Refer to engine operator's manual for engine warranty.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 20.5 hp
- Engine Type
- Commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3100® transaxles with 7 in. mounted cooling fans
- Wheel Size
- 20 x 7-10 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 48 in.