Husqvarna MZ54 Zero-Turn Mower Package
Call for Price
MZ54 Zero-Turn Mower Package
This Package Includes:
Pricing & Financing:
The cost listed does not include taxes, finance charges, or delivery fees.
For as low as $105.00 per month, finance for 48 months with 0% interest (approved credit required)
Local delivery starts at $1.45 per mile.
We can deliver anywhere in the Continental US starting at $250.00.
Is there a higher value trimmer or blower that you would prefer? Just pay the cost difference.
For example, For only $100, a trimmer worth $150 can be upgraded to one worth $250.
MZ54 Zero-Turn Mower (957 69 60-01)
The MZ series zero-turn mower from Husqvarna takes performance, productivity, and comfort to a whole new level. The intuitive operator interface, heavy-duty steel frame and commercial rated hydraulic system create the ultimate mowing experience. With a rugged fabricated steel deck that is mulch and collection capable, the MZ is practical for all of your property maintenance needs. The high back seat with armrests and adjustable ergonomic steering levers will provide a comfortable ride time after time.
- Electric Blade Engagement: Easy engagement of cutting blade/s; simply pull the switch on the control panel.
- Pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission: Speed and direction are managed by pedals, which lets you keep both hands on the steering wheel, for optimum driving control.
- Reinforced Cutting Deck: The stamped cutting deck is reinforced with heavy flat-stock steel for added strength and durability on the leading edge and trim side. (48" shown)
- Adjustable sliding seat: Unique seat platform automatically changes height as seat is moved forward or rearward to optimize operator position.
129L Trimmer (967 19 27-01)
Professionals turn to Husqvarna for powerful engines that make tough jobs easy. With Husqvarna Trimmer 129L, that power is available to consumers as well. Trimmer 129L features a powerful 27cc engine and professional quality - combined with a focus on ease of use. It is easy to start thanks to Smart Start®, intuitive controls and the automatic stop return switch - a feature that automatically resets to the ON position for trouble-free starting. 129L comes with a straight shaft for better reach, e.g. under bushes.
- Intuitive controls: The choke and purge are easy to reach and understand.
- Auto return stop switch: Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for easier starting.
- Air Purge: Removes air from carburetor and fuel system for easy starting.
- Smart Start®: The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort.
- OEM Trimmer head: T25 (L)
- Lubricant type: Husqvarna 2 stroke or equiv. at 50:1
Sound and Noise
- Drive gear angle: 30 °
130BT Blower (965 10 22-08)
The Husqvarna 130BT is a unique lightweight back pack blower with the large landowner in mind. It combines very low weight and ease of use for those who have to work for longer periods of time. Features include a new X-Torq® engine for increased power, better fuel economy and reduced emissions. Harness and tube-mounted controls improve operational ergonomics.
- X-Torq® engine: The X-Torq® engine design reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20%.
- Ergonomic handle: The handle can be adjusted to fit the operator and has rubber inserts for a comfortable grip.
- Comfortable harness: Padded harness is shaped to fit the contours of the operator.
- High blowing capacity: The powerful and easy to start X-Torq® engine in combination with efficient fan design delivers high air speed and air flow.
Sound and Noise
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) handle: 2.5 m/s²
MZ54 Zero-Turn Mower
|Horse Power||25 hp|
|Fuel Capacity||5 gal. (US)|
|Deck Size||54 in.|
|Discharge Type||Collect/Mulch/Side discharge|
|Horse Power||1.1 hp|