John Deere 757 Z-Trak Mower
757 Z-Trak Mower
- Local John Deere Dealer takes care of all warranty service. (There's no need to go to component suppliers for service.) See dealer for details.
- 25-hp OHV, air-cooled, horizontal shaft, Kawasaki® gas engine
- 9-mph transport speed
- Heavy-duty adjustable Ogura clutch for improved durability and longer clutch life
- Exclusive single-body dual-unitized Kanzaki pump for greater reliability
- Closed Loop system eliminates cross contamination possibility
- 2-gallon (U.S.) reservoir allows a longer "dwell time" - enabling system to run cooler
7-Iron II™ Deep-Deck Mowers
- 60-inch 7-Iron II™ mower deck standard
- Also available with 54-inch 7-Iron II™ mower deck
- Provides a powerful vacuuming action to lift the grass and create better airflow
- One-piece 7-gauge stamped steel means no weld points to fail
- Full floating deck follows ground contours, providing the best groomed appearance
Deck Height Adjustment
- Innovative, low effort dial height-of-cut adjustment with foot assist deck lift system
- Ribbed cast aluminum spindle housings provide strength and cooling surface area that stands up to commercial applications
- Three 25mm spindles are cold-forged and heat treated for added strength
- Spindles are supported by precision ball bearings, providing enduring performance and reliability
- Spindles can be greased from the top of the mower deck
Heavy-Duty Canister Style Air Cleaner
- Standard heavy-duty canister air filtration system improves engine life
Deluxe Comfort Seat
- One-piece, high-back, deep-cushioned seat with standard armrests
- Up to 5-inches fore-and-aft adjustment to match operator size
Two-Lever Hydrostatic Drive Controls
- Zero-turning radius for excellent maneuverability
- Dual-lever, hydraulically dampened operator controls provide a smooth ride
- Ergonomically designed for rider comfort during extended operations
Large Fuel Capacity
- Single tank with 9.5 gallon (U.S.) total capacity - allows for all-day mowing
- Top-draw tank for added safety
- Flip-up seat for easy access to the hydraulic system
- Open engine compartment and removable grille for full access to engine components
- Flip-out foot panel for easy access to deck spindles
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) safety decals and operational safety video
- Foldable ROPS certified to OSHA 1928.51
- Manufacturer: Kawasaki
- Model Number: FH721D
- Horsepower (gross): 25 hp
- Displacement: 41.2 cu. in.
- Cylinders: Two
- Crankcase Capacity: 2 quarts (dry)
- Oil Filter: Full flow
- Lubrication: Full pressure
- Cooling: Air
- Air Cleaner: Heavy duty canister style
- Pre-Cleaner: Foam
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 9.5 U.S. gal
- Fuel Tank Switch/Shut Off Valve: Yes
- Charge System: 20 amp
- Battery Voltage: 12 volt
- Cold Cranking Amp: 340
- Hour Meter: Digital
- Operator Presence Starting System: Yes
- Hydraulic Pumps: Kanzaki DUP 10A
- Wheel Motors: Parker Ross
- Forward: 0-9.5 mph
- Reverse: 0-4.5 mph
- Speed and Direction Control: Twin levers
- Hydraulic Capacity: Hydraulic tank cap. 2 U.S. gal.
- Filter: Spin-on type
- Drive Tires: 24 x 12-12
- Load Rating: 4 PR
- Dynamic Braking: Twin levers
- Park Brake: Band type
- Park Brake Actuation: Hand lever
- Type: Ogura GT 3.5
- Drive: V-belt
- Available Widths: 60 in.
- Deck construction: 7-Iron II: One piece stamped steel
- Deck thickness: 7 gauge (.177 in.) stamped steel
- Discharge: Side
- Height-of-Cut Range: 1.5 - 5 in.
- Increments: 0.25 in.
- Cutting Width: 60 in.
- Length: 21 in. (60 in. deck)
- Thickness: 0.25 in.
- Tip Speed: 18,000 fpm
- Number: Three
- Caster Wheel Type: Pneumatic
- Caster Wheel Size: 13 x 5-6 in.
- Front Anti-Scalp Rollers: RH,Center, LH
- Rear Anti-Scalp Rollers: LH, RH
- Length: 79 in.
- Width: 74 in.
- Height: 44 in.
- Weight: 1300 lb.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 25 hp
- Engine Type
- Air-cooled, horizontal shaft, Kawasaki 2 cylinder gas engine
- 41.2 cu. in.
- Wheel Size
- 13x5-6 Caster
- Fuel Capacity
- 9.5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 60 in. deck
- Discharge Type