Drain Pipe Augers
We currently have two types of drain pipe augers available for rental. Click or scroll down for more details on each one.
1. 20250 25ft Cobra Tools Hand Pipe Auger
- 3/8-Inch by 25-Feet high carbon spring wire
- Clears small and medium household drains
- Galvanized torque twist handle
- Integrated open hook boring head
This drain auger is for small and medium sized household drains. The high quality spring wire offers maximum flexibility for the tightest bends. The galvanized steel crank handle has a unique, high power torque twist design which provides maximum thrusting action even through strainer cross bars.
2. Easy Rooter 5/8 x 100 Electric Drain Pipe Auger
|1/2 Day||Full Day||1 Week||1 Month||Deposit|
- Clear tree roots and other difficult obstructions in 3” to 10” drain lines.
- Cage holds 100 feet of 3/4″ or 5/8″ Flexicore cable.
- Quick-Grip™ chuck secures the cable during operation.
- Rugged powder coated steel frame.
- Special “roll bars” to protect the motor.
- Extra-long folding handle quickly locks in place.
- Rolls smoothly on big 10″ ball bearing wheels.
- 1/3 hp capacitor motor with thermal overload protection.
- Momentary contact reverse switch to protect the cable.
- Safety features include: Air actuated foot pedal, ground fault circuit interrupter, safety slip clutch, and momentary contact reverse switch.
The Easy Rooter is a tough, easy-to-use machine. It has a rugged powder coated steel frame with special “roll bars” to protect the motor and heavy-duty roller bearings in the cage for longer life and greater motor efficiency on long runs. The large cage holds 100 feet 5/8″ Flexicore® cable to clear tree roots and other difficult obstructions in 3” to 6” drain lines.
A Quick-Grip™ chuck secures the cable during operation. With a just a quarter turn, the chuck tightens firmly on the cable to secure it while the Easy Rooter drives the cable into the line. Then, can be released just as quickly to pull more cable from the drum. It’s faster and easier to use than a thumb screw.
The Easy Rooter rolls smoothly on big 10″ ball bearing wheels mounted on a half inch reinforced axle. A built-in brake holds the machine securely on the job or in a customer’s car during transport. An extra-long folding handle quickly locks in place, making it much easier to wheel the Easy Rooter to the job, without sacrificing the compact size needed for easy loading in a car trunk.
Power is supplied by a 1/3 hp capacitor motor with thermal overload protection. A momentary contact reverse switch protects the cable by preventing the operator from running the machine in reverse for more than a few seconds at a time.
Standard safety features include an air actuated foot pedal, ground fault circuit interrupter, and safety slip clutch.